change host to eu/russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

lk1

admin pls change hosting to russia\eu, most of pvp players here from russia\eu, there are no americans here
200+ ms ping very high to play pvp
change host is fast is possible, while server dont lose online becouse of suck ping

admin

Owner
Staff member
admin pls change hosting to russia\eu, most of pvp players here from russia\eu, there are no americans here
200+ ms ping very high to play pvp
change host is fast is possible, while server dont lose online becouse of suck ping
sorry, but this is impossible to do for now...

admin

Owner
Staff member
200+ ms ping
Where are you from? All European players has very nice latency, like:
  • Germany / Netherlands 100 - 110 ms
  • France ~115-120ms
  • Ukraine ~ 130-140ms
  • Russia Moscow - 140ms
  • New Jersey 20ms
  • Seattle 88ms latency
  • Los Angeles 62ms
  • Australia Sydney (!!!) (220-230ms latency)
  • Singapore ~230-240ms
  • Tokyo(!!!!!!) 170ms latency
  • Brazil 150ms lateny
  • India - Bangalore 220ms latency
This host has perfect latency over the world, i have no plans to change it in any near future.

lk1

Where are you from? All European players has very nice latency, like:
  • Germany / Netherlands 100 - 110 ms
  • France ~115-120ms
  • Ukraine ~ 130-140ms
  • Russia Moscow - 140ms
  • New Jersey 20ms
  • Seattle 88ms latency
  • Los Angeles 62ms
  • Australia Sydney (!!!) (220-230ms latency)
  • Singapore ~230-240ms
  • Tokyo(!!!!!!) 170ms latency
  • Brazil 150ms lateny
  • India - Bangalore 220ms latency
This host has perfect latency over the world, i have no plans to change it in any near future.
120-170 it is PERFECT ping? You troll us? Nice ping is ~60. Only US has good ping, but for whom you make hosting in the US, when it is no US players here as well as from India, Tokyo, Brazil, Australia, etc.
99% playrs here are russia\eu, so it would be better to do eu-orinted server.

admin

Owner
Staff member
120-170 it is PERFECT ping? You troll us? Nice ping is ~60. Only US has good ping, but for whom you make hosting in the US, when it is no US players here as well as from India, Tokyo, Brazil, Australia, etc.
99% playrs here are russia\eu, so it would be better to do eu-orinted server.

120-170ms it's very good ping. I have another information about woero players

lk1

120-170ms it's very good ping. I have another information about woero players

north america 10.5%

server for 10% players?

ty, with 170 ms ping i better go play some other game in 2k17
lol\csgo have 40-60 ping

admin

Owner
Staff member
north america 10.5%

server for 10% players?

ty, with 170 ms ping i better go play some other game in 2k17
lol\csgo have 40-60 ping
I have no idea what do you want from me. I wrote above the woero USA host will not be changed in any future soon.

And it's pretty funny to see when someone complains about delays in MMORPG game and which telling me what to do and where to host international game server. This is not russian oriented server or EU one, this server covers all regions on the planet.

Ofcourse different players from different regions will have different latency, it's okay. EU Region has 90-120ms delays, North America ~100, South ~150, even SEA region has ~180+ms. Why should I care only about RU region, if the server is international and oriented for whole planet? I see no reasons at all.

And why are you trying to compare different games from different genres like MMORPG & FPS Shooter? This is very different game types.

Sure the host is not ideal, and i was think about a little bit different location, for example at West Coast, but current locations is pretty nice too.

If you don't like something - don't play. What's your problem?

lk1

I have no idea what do you want from me. I wrote above the woero USA host will not be changed in any future soon.

And it's pretty funny to see when someone complains about delays in MMORPG game and which telling me what to do and where to host international game server. This is not russian oriented server or EU one, this server covers all regions on the planet.

Ofcourse different players from different regions will have different latency, it's okay. EU Region has 90-120ms delays, North America ~100, South ~150, even SEA region has ~180+ms. Why should I care only about RU region, if the server is international and oriented for whole planet? I see no reasons at all.

And why are you trying to compare different games from different genres like MMORPG & FPS Shooter? This is very different game types.

Sure the host is not ideal, and i was think about a little bit different location, for example at West Coast, but current locations is pretty nice too.

If you don't like something - don't play. What's your problem?
i dont have any problems, i have a lot of games and servers, i just suggest to change host to more better for most of players. Woero have eu host some years ago, why u change it? U cant do server for whole planet, all games, including MMORPG, have different servers for different regions
you can do what you want, but i dont know anyone who wants to play pvp with 100-200ms, so will see how many players come pvp here ;)

admin

Owner
Staff member
i dont have any problems, i have a lot of games and servers, i just suggest to change host to more better for most of players. Woero have eu host some years ago, why u change it? U cant do server for whole planet, all games, including MMORPG, have different servers for different regions
you can do what you want, but i dont know anyone who wants to play pvp with 100-200ms, so will see how many players come pvp here ;)
This is not latency lags, this is memory leaks which provoke server lags. I will do some maitenance soon. I hope very soon.

admin

Owner
Staff member
ahahahaha. You made my day mate, when i have checked RMS reviews.
Anyway, thank you very much for review, negative reviews good too.

But at next time when you will write bullshit and liar reviews about "server renaming" please provide more details and facts, like which one server names has been used for WOERO and when? Ah, and tell me when the server were closed, can you show me any official info about it?

Or are you just can not see difference when the hosting is experiencing temporary connection problems for some group of players with the "permament server turned off and closed project"? It's really so funny to read so toxic reviews which has no facts at all about different bullshit you wrote.

Okay mate, i got you. Thank you for very positive emotions. Take care. :);)

Status
Not open for further replies.