Glorious pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfist

Glorious set except glorious weapons might be able to use in pvp, this pvp could be one of the best if you activate only the combo. Champion is too stronk.

admin

Owner
Staff member
gfist said:
Glorious set except glorious weapons might be able to use in pvp, this pvp could be one of the best if you activate only the combo. Champion is too stronk.
Hi!
Sorry, but i will not do anything until WOERO 2.0 release.
WOERO 2.0 => new wave of instant tournament Ragnarok online servers, with many different features for PVP / WOE / BG.
It will be another server, but with the same sense.

Salut

UP of this topic , i think add the glorious weapons in pvp would be great, because ATM champion is too strong , it will be more fun to see snipers / lord knight etc.

And btw can you add the pvp feature ? ( 0,4s Asura cast time like before ) ty

Salut

up for the glorious items in pvp, dont add all the glorious stuff, but just like weapon for LK / Paladin / WS / Star Gladiator / , not the armor set, just weapons for the 'weak' characters in pvp, what do you say ?

admin

Owner
Staff member
hmm, ~3 years people was play without any problems with Glorious Equipment at PVP, and have no problems with that, why i must to change this behavior only based on your opinion? It's not a problem for me, but explain to me your opinion, and maybe i will change it.

Salut

yeah i know that, but you once alowed them in pvp, i dont know why you removed them, that was quite nice for the jobs like Ninja LK Stalker Star Gladiator Sniper => Job that you dont see very often now that the glorious are removed. Its just my opinion like you said, but i think it'll be more enjoyable for everyone to have them in PvP, but yeah pvp without that its not a problem at all ^^. ( just dont add Armor glorious set, i think thats the most broken thing , and weapon for sinX / Champ aswell )

Messi

Glorious Weap sound good but only for weak classes ( No Sin x / champ ? ) Sniper and mosts physical damages classes are weak becose of glorious weap missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.