Is Clown nerfed or is a bug?

Kayke

I can't do Coma with tarot. Is that a nerf or a glitch? Like... I can do coma sometimes but this coma insta kill my opponent, but theres 2 types of coma.

first coma : doesn't kill but leave you with 1 HP
second coma: insta kill you

Kayke

Reduces afflicted target's HP to 1

I was giving coma to my friend and he told me that his HP wasn't going to 1 D:

admin

Owner
Staff member
The coma effect is not "nerfed" on WOERO. I posted above about the effect and how it must works. And exactly like this the effect works on the woero.

Kayke

Weird... I tried add luk99 and still couldn't coma anyone, could u login there and try it for urself?

admin

Owner
Staff member
Weird... I tried add luk99 and still couldn't coma anyone, could u login there and try it for urself?
Hi, I'm sorry that you are got confused because of me. There are too many changes in WOERO, and I work not only with this server, but with a lot of other code, and it is very hard for me to remember all changes everywhere. Especially when the server history is over 7-8 years.
Yes, indeed, on March 13, 2016, I turned off tarot cards coma effect. and forgot about it. I did it because of the cheaters who came to the server and started doing something weird and serious at the same time. I can try to enable it one more time if it needed.

Last edited:

Kayke

Please could u change it to on? No one that are playing rn use cheats, we all know each other, pls do it

admin

Owner
Staff member
Thanks. Why can't we sit in pvp and send emotions? D:
These things can't be fixed, because I do not remember where I saved the fix for this. tl;dr: some cheater used it to crash players in the game via emotions. I turned it off a long time ago. What about sit - this against the very powerful bug.