Please add a good shield!!

Kayke

Some dudes are using auto pot or something in pvp lol it just can't never die even spamming a broken skill

a champ tanking 500k ice spear per second with no cast at 186 aspd.................. how?

add a shield and add some delay on pots so ppl can't use auto pot

Kayke

Also, this monk was tanking my skill and using his skills quietly lmaooo HOW DUDE? theres no human finger for that

admin

Owner
Staff member
woero very balanced server and tuned and tested under different situations for last 7-8 years.
About protection: will you donate money or anyone else to buy a game-server protection for the server with no donations? I guess you will not, like other people who like to talk too much but do nothing. I do my best what I can. If someone will make pvp-part of the server (or woe) protected against cheats -> our donation goal is $450 (protection + different mods). Paid via crypto currency. Have propositions? Let's go.

Kayke

I'm not judging u when I said "HOW DUDE" dawg chill lol I was just trying to prove my point. Isn't here where we can share suggestions?! I made my suggestion now its up to you. I'm even helping sharing ur server cus its a good server which deserves to have more players. Also... don't need to be rude with ur players dude u r not dealing with kids and I'm not even criticizing you or your server so how can u say "talk too much but do nothing" to me? u need to say that for another person who r actually hating ur server.

At least try add some delay on (mastela) to avoid auto-pot to make a test