Two Guys Would WoE QQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanure

Hi Again /gg
Me and Tsuka (french people QQ moar) avaible for WoE Sunday.
[color=#0000ff;]Me (Cyanure) can play : Champ MB/GC / Clown / Gypsy / Prof [/color]
[color=#ff0000;]Tsuka can play : All classes whitout Champ and Pally. Send Pm on forum if anyone is Interest. [/color]
Thx and Wp for WoE. ;)

JimmyT

Yesterday we took 2 randoms from main location for WOEing. You just need to stand with chat before WOE.

Cyanure

Sorry Man, i have leaved the server ^^, but maybe if you need a guy i can come for the woe, not a problem. ;)

JimmyT

What's the reason for leaving that server? I'm asking european/american guilds.. Was n1ce woeing with 4-5 guild with 30+ cap.

Cyanure

What's the reason for leaving that server? I'm asking european/american guilds.. Was n1ce woeing with 4-5 guild with 30+ cap.
Lots of reason ^^, Ho i'm alone, but i have a strong gameplay, but i think lots of guilds here fear french or hate them.

there's something i cannot understand, if u left the server, why u logged on forums ?

Any problem? No, pass your way. Thank's.

M i H i R

Cyanure said:
Lots of reason ^^, Ho i'm alone, but i have a strong gameplay, but i think lots of guilds here fear french or hate them.
I don't think anyone will invite you in their guild unless you post an application in their guild forums and get accepted. Or they're lacking members for a particular WoE. Good Luck ! ;)

admin

Owner
Staff member
Who is nazi today??? ( :angry: )
Cyanure, i love all players, all nationals, all religions, etc.
All love french guys! All love india players, all love russia players, all love each other on WOERO
Please try to Ignore the stupid trolling from people what try to touch your patriotic feelings!
Anyway, if you want to leave, go go. but tell me please, bad sides of server, maby need something grow up, maby need something to change. anything.

Cyanure

Lol Admin xD I love you too don't worry xD
I don't think anyone will invite you in their guild unless you post an
application in their guild forums and get accepted. Or they're lacking
members for a particular WoE. Good Luck ! ;)
Ahah, give me forum also xD

Millianna

Cyanure said:

Any problem? No, pass your way. Thank's.
To be honest no cares about if you are French.
They pretty much "fear" because you are a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.